The Darkglass Electronics Super Symmetry Compression Pedal offers all the transparency and precision of a modern compressor while offering an inherent envelope that is reminiscent of old-school compressors. A compressor pedal will even out the dynamics of your playing for a more even volume from string to string. If you feel your high end notes are not as forward as your low end bass notes, the Darkglass Super Symmetry Compression Pedal will even things out!
- Blend - Like all Darkglass pedals, allows for mixing the compressed and clean signals, ideal for fast compression adjustment (to reduce it you can dial back the blend and avoid having to readjust your Input and Output levels for unity gain).
- Input - Adjusts the gain on the compressor. Besides working great for ensuring clean operation, it also allows for adjusting the threshold over which the compressor starts reducing gain. Higher input settings will result in higher levels of compression.
- Compression - Sets the amount of compression (Peak Reduction).
- Attack - Sets the time until gain reduction begins (higher settings will translate into faster Attack times).
- Release - Sets the time after which the signal goes back to pre gain-reduction levels. Higher release settings will hold the compressed signal for shorter time.
- Output - Sets the output volume of the compressed signal.
12×9.4cm (4.72×3.7 in)
The Super Symmetry has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.