Custom Spector Euro4LX Doug Wimbish Model
Normally a 9-12 month lead-time on a custom Euro! You can get this one now! Of course, please contact us if you would like info on a custom Euro Spector!
Spector Euro4LX Doug Wimbish model!
The Spector Euro4LX Doug Wimbish model offers all the features of the Euro4 LX. The Euro4LX DW features an extremely comfortable fully carved body that was carved from European alder and topped with a USA figured maple top. The Doug Wimbish model has a tapered 3 piece maple neck that runs the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret maple fingerboard with Spector's signature Crown inlays. What makes the Doug Wimbish model unique from other Euro4 LX models is its narrow 1.5" nut. The Doug Wimbish Spector bass has a lightweight zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium EMG pickups and Spector's coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit.
Spector Euro4 LX Doug Wimbish Neck-Thru Specifications:
- Wood: 3 piece Maple w/ Graphite Rods: Neck Thru construction
- Fingerboard: Maple, Spector Mother of Pearl Crown Inlays
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Width at Nut: 1.50"
- Spector Original NS curved and carved body shape
- USA Figured Maple Top over European Alder Body with Walnut veneer.
- Amber Stain Gloss
- Gold Hardware
- Bridge: Spector Zinc Brass alloy locking bridge, with intonation screws
- String Spacing at Bridge: .75"
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Locking
- Brass Nut
Pickups and Electronics:
- Neck Pickups: EMG P
- Bridge Pickup: EMG J ("SJ" Size)
- Active Tone Controls: Spector TonePump
- Boost Only: + 18dB Bass, + 18dB Treble
- Currently strung with D'Addario XL Nickel EXL170 .045 .065 .080 .100
- Spector Hard-shell Case Included!
- Limited Lifetime against manufacturing defects to the Original Owner when purchased from BassStringsOnline an authorized Spector Dealer!